YOUR STAYCATION HOLIDAY HOME AWAY FROM HOME IN WELLS, SOMERSET
What we offer.....
- Fabulous, safe and clean townhouse - with a minimum 24 hour “booking buffer” between stays (to reduce the risk of potential exposure to Covid-19)
- Cathedral View is thoroughly sanitised after each booking and we adhere to strict anti-Covid guidelines
- Self check-in
- Arrival after 6.00 pm
- Departure by 9.00 am
- 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 plus baby
- A 10 minute stroll into central Wells
- A quiet, private mews with off street parking for 1 car
- 1 King family bedroom with a king size bed, single bed and double futon sofa bed plus an en suite shower room
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Separate shower room
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom with washer/dryer
- Lounge/diner with futon sofa bed
- Fully fitted kitchen equipped to highest standard
- Private patio with outside furniture
- Children welcome, cot and high chair provided
- Short breaks and weekly lets
- Any day arrival
- Available all year round
- No pets or smoking
- No house parties (including Stag and Hen parties)
*LATEST INFORMATION ON LIFTING OF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS*
On 22nd February the Government set out a four stage plan of how and when it plans to start easing the current Coronavirus restrictions in England. It should be noted that these are the earliest possible dates that restrictions could be lifted. They are not set in stone and are subject to being delayed if necessary.
- From 12th April, as part of Step 2, holiday lets with no shared facilities can reopen to single households only.
- From 17th May, as part of Step 3, we could see the return of the rule of 6, or two households, being allowed to mix indoors. Hotels and B&Bs will also be able to reopen.
- From 21st June, as part of Step 4, all legal limits on mixing could be lifted. Large events should also be able to take place.
We look forward to once more hosting guests at Cathedral View from 12th April.