- WELLS is one of the 12 most beautiful places to visit in the West Country.
- The Bishop’s Palace, Cathedral and Cafe are open again, also many shops. Restaurants, cafes and pubs reopen on 4 July.
- For up to date information on what is on in Wells and the surrounding area please click on the links to take you to the The Official Tourist Information Site for Wells and the sites for
- Wells Open Air Market Wed & Sat open once more.
- Wells Walking Tours: Heritage Tours; Ghost Walk & Hot Fuzz: daily tours.
- Wells Cathedral: Hourly tours: Mon-Sat. NEW: High Parts Tour; Evensong 515pm (3pm Sundays).